Schola de Vita shall accept students who will pass its standards of admission. The school reserves the right to refuse acceptance or admission of any student who will not be able to meet the school’s standards. The school also has the right to refuse admission of students with special needs due to inadequacy of school facilities and resources.
A.Criteria for Selection
- No failing grade in the final rating. Average grade must be 80% and a conduct grade of at least “B”.
- No disciplinary record
- At least a satisfactory mark in the entrance test.
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate from the Civil Registrar’s Office
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Certification of Good Moral Character
- Letter of Recommendation from the previous school (form will be provided by Schola de Vita)
- Medical Cewrtificate
- 2 pcs. 1×1 ID picture
For Foreign students:
- Scholastic records from the school of origin
- Certification of Eligibility from the Department of Education
- Photocopy of passport and ACR for alien
- Photocopy of student visa